Sunday, September 24, 2006

Number One

Today was the first cross race for this area. I'm not going to say much. It was hard, everyone was fast, I wasn't quite as fast as everyone else. Oh well. These things happen. It was still overall a good day. I had a lot of fun. It was my first cross race since 1999. The only way I know this is when Marc went to renew my license for me, it was still in my maiden name. Time goes by so fast.
Everyone did really well today and it was a great day. Luckily the rain held off until we were leaving. Then a monsoon rolled in for the drive home. I think it was due to all the wishing everyone was doing all day for rain. Generally I hate rain. But my race was hot and there was no feed. There were a few drops of rain every so often. I kept hoping the sky would open up to cool me down. But alas it did not. Later in talking to someone else I found out he was thinking the same thing during his race. I imagine there were probably others.

2 comments:

van den kombs said...

Watch out world..
the monkey has returned !
kc

love-up-you said...

Herbizide, Insektizide und andere thomas sabo 2010 Schädlingsbekämpfung Products.Keep Floh-und Zeckenmittel Produkte nur thomas sabo online shop zur äußerlichen Anwendung, auch von Ihrem Hund zu erreichen soll über die ohrringe creolen Exposition oder Verschlucken zu vermeiden. Diese thomas sabo uhren Produkte enthalten giftige Chemikalien, die sehr schädlich für Ihr thomas sabo armketten Haustier kann, wenn angewandt improperly.Ingestion von Maus und Ratte Gifte können lebensbedrohlich sein.