Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

I am very happy today. For one it's Friday, which is always a good thing. And it's actually a weekend again as I went back to work this week. So I have a week behind me now. But what's even better is I just got my mini back. I dropped it off two weeks ago to get the roof fixed after my unfortunate bikerack/garage incident. Today it was finally done and I was able to pick it up. Yeah!
In the meantime I've been driving a rental, a Pontiac Vibe. I had no idea what this was when I was at the rental center picking up the car. I just said give me the smallest and cheapest car you have. The Vibe was it. For those that don't know what a Vibe is, it's not small, not even close. It's kinda like a little SUV. So compared to other SUV's, then yeah, it's small. Compared to a Mini, it's huge! Let's just say my road bike fit in the back completely intact.
So I've been driving the Vibe. It felt like a big boat, but as the days went on I got used to it. I even started to think maybe it wasn't all too bad. Then I picked my car up. I got in and oh, it felt so nice to be back on leather seats. Then I adjusted everything and I felt oddly high. Not cause my seat was out of adjustment, it was just cause I could see again. I was basically a driving head in the Vibe. I couldn't see crap. Then I pulled out onto the highway and hit the gas hard, cause the Vibe required that just to move. I took off like a shot. Yes! A big smile came across my face. I love my car. I'm so happy it's back. Oh, and the shop did an awesome job. It looks just like knew. You'd never know. Beautiful.
So today is a good day.

3 comments:

mrs. incredible - aka Tabba said...

Glad to hear the Mini has been returned to Monkey safe, sound and in primo condition. YAY!!!!

sad said...

Diese Ringe werden auch als Quadrat Smaragdschliff thomas sabo charm oder Kissen schneiden bekannt. Und das stilvolle Merkmal dieser Schnitt ist die quadratische Form mit thomas sabo charm club anhänger Ecken schneiden wie ein Achteck. Aber vor dem Kauf Asscher Diamanten Ring müssen Sie berücksichtigen, dass der Diamant sollte angebote thomas sabo anhänger der höheren Farbe und Klarheit zu halten, weil der Schliff des Diamanten bedeutet, dass alle thomas sabo charm Mängel, die sichtbar sind, können auch gut sichtbar auf dem bloßen Auge. Daher Asscher Diamanten kann teuer im Vergleich zu sabo charms anderen Diamanten von der gleichen Karat.

Anonymous said...

abercrombie uk you are sure to get the design you want, without all the mess. The products of the abercrombie hoodies Tie Dye Company are original, of good quality, and durable. abercrombie and fitch uk Their tie-dyeing products are safe to use, and so will your garments be abercrombie hoodie . These safe dyes are also available for purchase abercrombie & fitch uk , so you can still do some of the dyeing abercrombie jeans at home on your own. This abercrombie fitch uk will definitely help you accessorize abercrombie jeans your home with colors and freely express yourself. Its abercrombie and fitch polos also a good way to release those creative juices. Be liberated; be free from restrictions. Go wild and crazy with the colors. Tie-dye whatever you want, as long as you use the Sunburst Tie Dye
abercrombie fitch shirts Company products. However, to avoid the hassle, easily stand out by ordering a readymade or a customized tie-dyed shirt or other garment by Sunburst Tie Dye Company. Tie-dyed shirts were used by the hippie generation to symbolize the values that they stood for.