Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I think I have a problem...

I was putting away laundry today when I found my t-shirt drawer was full. No problem, I thought, I'll just put them in the other drawer. I opened it to find it stuffed to the brim as well. I thought this is crazy, there has to be something in there that shouldn't be. So I began pulling everything out and stacked them up. This is when I realized I have over 30 t-shirts that aren't even my main wearing t-shirts. These are for sleeping, laying around the house, yard work and what not. That's crazy!To make matters worse half my closet is also filled with t-shirts. I have another another 50 or so that I have deemed worthy enough to be hung up and color coded so that I can easily mix and match. And it doesn't stop there. I have a 3rd drawer that is dedicated to just long sleeve t-shirts. I have a problem, this can't be normal.

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Can't believe you colour code your t-shirts. You are a mess!

Old t-shirts make great bike rags. (according to Buddy).

Suki said...

nope.

seems PERFECTLY normal to me.

honestly.

megA said...

huh--I laundry posted too. . .

xoxo
m

IF Chicks said...

I agree with rachael, color coding t-shirts ? Poor monkey...
You are heading for adrenal stress.

We need an intervention STAT !

Does Dr Doom color-code as well ?

breyla-la said...

I have color coded my dress shirts... and um some T-shirts... and um, well, admit me too!

sam said...

I think I saw a wardrobe make over show about this. It was a terrible show. Don't let them make you over!

I don't have enough close to color code, but I fabric code... wool vs cotton vs performance fabric. How are your CDs organized?

Suki said...

"How are your CDs organized?"

^ hahahahahahaha

goddamn that made me giggle. watch it, monkey...

she may be on to you!

Frank Brigandi said...

girls are wayy weird, you not only fold your t-shirts besides washing them... but um, hanging them up just about killed me...
My wife is about as fed up with me as it gets. I grab one that doesn;t smell like the last one I had on and wear it.... it's not gross if it doesn't smell bad.
lets talk about what we do with pants next?

sad said...

Die Ringe scheinen eher symbolisch für viele Paare thomas sabo online für die Darstellung ihrer Romantik und spirituelle Bindung. Grundsätzlich Mondsteine sind eine Art von angebote thomas sabo Mineral in der Feldspat-Familie, die eine Klassifizierung, dass über die Hälfte der Gesteine auf anhänger kette der Erde umfasst ist. Mondstein speziell bildet Kalium-Aluminium-Silikat und in der Regel besitzt ein kette thomas sabo sehr helles blau Farbton. Allerdings Mondsteine sind auch in einer Reihe von Farben thomas sabo ohrschmuck einschließlich gesehen Grün, Pfirsich, grau, blass gelb, braun oder cremefarben.