Sunday, November 26, 2006

Here are a bunch of pictures of what we saw. Our camera isn't really made for these type of shots, so they don't really do it justice.



Les and Kathleen.










Marc sitting in a bush waiting on the ice show to start. We had a great spot until the guy made us all sit on the ground. Marc ended up in a bush. An English Speading Yew matter of fact.












This was the fountain of lights show. This is Amy's favorite. She stood right up front in awe.












These are actually lit to look like flowers. It was really pretty. Bigger it looks a better.













This was just a lot of blue.














Tab, I thought of you when I saw this one. It has the ruby slippers and the yellowbrick road is made of flowers.
















Isn't this pretty. This was the main entrance into the Conservatory.












I liked this tree. It was in the cacti room. I liked the cacti room. It was the only one that where I could breath. My allergies were killing me with all the flowers. But they were so pretty.

















More flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all of the pictures are really cool. It seems like you guys had a really nice time :)
Thanks for thinking of me. I am a sucker for The Wizard of Oz. From what I can see the Yellow Brick Road looks really cool.